Kruger National Park Open to Self Drive Day Visitors
Kruger National Park will be opening its gates to visitors for the first time in over two months. There have been effort to resume operations and its soon starting soon enough.
The Country is planning to reopen the countries tourism and flight activities in phases. Starting with the locals, then to the region, and finally international visits.
At this stage, the Park will only be open to self-drive day visitors and Level 3 lockdown regulations will be strictly enforced. – All gates will be open except Numbi and Pafuri;
- Gate quotas will be applied at one-third of peak season quotas, recommend pre-booking for one of three daily time slots;
- Hides and picnic sites remain closed;
- Ablutions will be open in camps, gates, and some picnic sites;
- No crossing of Provincial boundaries, exit in the same province you entered the Park. In the Park the Provincial boundary between Limpopo and Mpumalanga is the Olifants River;
- Adhere to all official alert Level 3 regulations including wearing of face masks, keeping social distance and following transport capacity directives.
Please be patient at the gates, and ensure to follow park rules and Covid 19 Guidelines.
Enjoy your visits.
Need an African Safari Expert Assistance? Reach to our Experts for further Advises
Love our content? Please support our work during these trying time here
In case of any inquiry, please contact us via our contact form